- Internal tools system engineer is responsible for:
- Day-by-day maintenance of internal tools assuring their availability;
- Maintaining Access management (provisioning and terminating employee accounts);
- Developing integration and customisation for different internal tools.
- Good knowledge and experience with LAMP stack.
- MySQL experience including SQL and DB optimisation.
- Understanding of network protocols (HTTP(S), SMTP, IMAP, POP3 etc.).
- Understanding of SOAP and REST.
- Experience with identity providers and SSO.
- Knowledge of Informational Security.
- English - pre-intermediate.
- RoR knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Google Applications for Business is a plus.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- CI/CD experience is a plus.