• higher technical education
• server-side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC at least 6 months
• basic knowledge of database systems
• understanding and practical implementation of OOP principles
• reading and understanding technical documentation in English.
• experience in jQuery
• understanding and implementation of design patterns.
• competitive salary according to the qualifications
• comfortable working environment
• flexible working hours
• benefits package
• reward for sport activities
• in-house English trainings.