· Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English, written/spoken is a must.
· Strong 4-5+ years practical experience in: Web applications development, .Net Framework, C# , ASP.NET MVC, NUnit, REST Services.
· Strong OOP knowledge.
· Basic knowledge in HTML and JS
· University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
· Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies.
· Telecommunications industry experience would be a plus.
· Commerce solutions experience would be a plus.
· Advanced use of tools: Source Control (GIT), Bug trackers (JIRA).
· Practical experience in working with documents: Software Requirements Specification, Software Design Specification, Reports. Practical experience in software design, documenting design solutions, including usage of UML diagrams.
· Ability to follow corporate policies and management directions.
· Experience in communicating with foreign customers (written, verbal face-to-face and phone). 1-2+ years.
· Salary: $3500-4500