You will be reponsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging. You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects. You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.).
• Expertise in 3D modeling in low and high poly (3D Studio Max)
• Vray lighting and rendering, and character rigging
• Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques
• Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting)
• Knowledge of 3D engines (Unreal, Unity, etc) will be a plus.
• Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process of game development will be a plus
• Passion for video games!
IMPORTANT: Your CV should include a portfolio link! Otherwise your CV won't be considered.