• 0.5 year of experience in Flash team leading. Gathering requirements, establishing development goals, estimating tasks and projects, supervising projects, creative ideas.
• Flexible reasoning in development process and tendency for self-perfection in programming and design experience.
• Significant leadership abilities able to coordinate project implementation and leading project team.
• Quite good skilled in database design, web sites and system architecture design.
• Good skill in animation, flash vector and bitmap graphic.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in major programming languages, operating software.
• Good attention to details.
• Technology evaluation and business requirements analysis skills.
• Creative view on project and not standard decisions
• Intermediate English.
Flash designer/programmer. • Working with many offshore company (Timkor, Creastate, Millennium rise,Langate etc…).
Flash designer/programmer. • Many Silverlight(1.0b, 2.0)project (weather widget (such as Yahoo weather widget, site gallery, clock widget and other) • flash and html sites, ui design, icon, business cards, video, Microsoft Silverlight design and implementing.
Lead of Flash presentations projects. Imagemaking projects: banners, flash sites, etc. • Project idea inventing and progressing. • Architectural implementation. • Supervising project development. • Art lead.
Programmer, Flash Designer. The state project in honor of the 350 anniversary of Kharkov. A presentation disk with leading enterprises of Kharkov.
Corporate project management web shops. • Management of the personnel in the company engaged the web shops. • Selection of the staff for performance of the project, the analysis of its complexity Web site trading improved with flash technology.
КСС(компьютерные системы и сети).
Специалист КСС(компьютерные системы и сети).
готов(-а) к командировкам.
• Responsible, organized, communicative.
• Interested in IT advance.
• Instantly self-improving in Flash development, animations, design
• Interesting in tennis, volleyball, computers, arts, reading, music and cinema.