• Windows Vista/XP/98/7 (advanced user)
• Linux (user)
• iOS (user)
Tools and Technologies
• 3D graphics (AutoCad, Solid Works)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• PCad, Microsoft Visio, MathCad
• Mantis bug tracking system
• MySQL (independent study)
• Jira (independent study)
• HP Quality Center (independent study)
Education • 2005-2010 National University of Radio Electronics, Kharkov (master)
• Computer Academy “Shag”, 2009. Course: software testing.
Software testing knowledge :
- General terminology
- Defect lifecycle
- Software development life cycles: Waterfall, Spiral, V-model
- Testing methods: White Box, Black Box, Risk-based Testing
- Test types (theoretical knowledge): Functional, Integration, Regression, Load, Stress, Performance, Exploratory, Acceptance, Usability, Installation, Security, Compatibility.
- Test cases
- Use cases, Test Reports (theoretical knowledge)
- Knowledges about report/describe a bug
- Mantis bug tracking system
- General knowledge of specification-based testing
- Practical skills in testing of both Windows-based and Web-based applications (iMacros)
Languages Russian (native), Ukrainian (native), English (Intermediate).
Responsible and hard-working person, easy trainee, communicational skills, analytical attitude of mind, attentive to details.